Toccoa is an outdoors lover’s paradise
Flat Rock Farm has the unique advantage of being located literally 1.5 miles from the beautiful Toccoa Falls. At 186 feet tall, Toccoa Falls is one of the tallest free-falling waterfalls east of the Mississippi.
The falls is easily accessible via a short footpath, and stages over 300 weddings a year. Given our close proximity, Flat Rock Farm happily accommodates any Toccoa Falls wedding overflow and/or wedding reception, rehearsal and AirBnB needs.
Toccoa Falls ceremonies need to be booked through the wedding department on the Toccoa Falls website. Once a date is secured through the Falls wedding department check with Flat Rock Farm to accommodate your reception needs.
Toccoa is centrally located to picturesque towns and natural treasures in almost every single direction. Some of the benefits of the area include:
- Toccoa Falls (186 feet tall, higher than Niagara Falls)- 2 minute drive on the campus of Toccoa Falls College.
- Historic Downtown Toccoa- 2 minute drive. Visit restaurants, antique mall, historic train station and Currahee Museum (Band of Brothers).
- Tallulah Gorge (Little Grand Canyon of Northeast GA)-20 minute drive. Walk along the rim and see the gorge/waterfalls. OR do the suspension bridge hike and see the Gorge floor. OR get a permit and hike to the bottom and swim at sliding rock!
- Black Rock Mountain State Park- Mountain City, GA (Beautiful view)- 35 minute drive. Drive to the top for a spectacular view and a picnic at the tables overlooking the view.
- Minnehaha Falls-45 minute drive
- Helen, GA. (Swiss village in the mountains)-45 minute drive. Shops, entertainment, hiking, dining, festivals, wine tasting, and views.
- Brass Town Bald, GA- (Highest point in GA)-1 hour drive. Drive to parking lot. Either walk to top or take a shuttle for a view of 4 states on a clear day.
- Asheville, NC – 2 hour drive – vibrant, artsy, and bohemian center of Blue Ridge tourism in the South.
- Waterfalls. We have over 40 near us!
- Panther Waterfalls/Angel Waterfalls-30 minute drive